Monday 24 September 2012

Sunshine Award


Sunshine Award




I'd like to thank Optimistic Child for getting me here

Rules

1. Include the award logo in a post or on your blog page.
2. Answer 10 questions about yourself. These are below.
3. Nominate 10 -12 other fabulous bloggers.
4. Link your nominees to this post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
5. Share the love and link the person who nominated you


Questions
1.What would you most like to change about yourself?
Id like to change how i am usually a shy person around people i first meet and sometimes after as well overcoming my shyness will help me out

2. What is your theme song?
id have t say my theme song at the moment would have to be fading by rihanna

3.One part of your life memory, action, etc. that you wish you could surgically remove from your brain?
I have no idea what my answer would be to that

4. What generation do you wish you had been apart of?
The 1940's

5. What was your favorite childhood toy?
not 100% sure what the answer would be to that but id have to say my minnie mouse doll that lights up


6.What's your favorite housecleaning chore?
chores.. um.. none but since i have to choose id say helping tidy up the store room even though its hot and dusty there

7. Do you Tweet?
yes I do on a daily basis now =) @lilyazki

8. Any goals?
to get my masters

9. Do you really drink coffee all the time?
Not really only when i need the caffeine boost

10. What is the ugliest car you've ever driven and were embarrassed to be seen in?
id have to say the learner car because it had fake fur on the inside

Nominating

i shall nominate my friend sue ( sorry hun dont know how to link it when i do i shall fix it)


1 comment: